Paññāsāstra International School welcomes prospective students and their parents to visit our campus and meet with an Admission Officer. You will be taken on a guided tour of our facilities and will have an opportunity to meet with instructors and administrators.
Interested candidates may apply in July for September Semester Enrollment and/or 2 months before the beginning of each semester.
Admission to Paññāsāstra International School is open to you if you meet the following requirements:
1. 7th – 12th graders from other junior or senior high schools, who can benefit from instructions offered by the PSIS.
2. Student who has successfully completed grades 6-11.
The applicants must file an application for admission before they register for classes as follows:
1. Fill out an application for admission to be signed and dated by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Pay for placement test fee, which is not refundable and/or transferable.
3. Pay for enrollment and registration fees, which are not refundable and/or transferable.
Candidates applying for grades 7 to 12 are required to take an Entrance Examination in English, Khmer Literature, and Mathematics. On the examination day, the applicants must submit:
1. Student Identification Card (ID) from previous school
2. Five 3×4 c.m. and Ten 4×6 c.m. photographs
The applicants must submit the following documents:
1. Transfering letter
2. An official transcript
3. A certified copy of birth certificate
4. A certified diploma and/or certificate (Students applying for grades 10 to 12)