Tutoring availablility is determined on first-come first-served basic and priority is given to student who are working on class assignments.
Dress Code Policy
The purpose of the school dress code policy is to:
– Protect the health and safety of the students
– Promote good hygience
– Enable student to concentrate on their school works
– Reflect community standard in schools
Students are expeted to wear appropriate clothing the is clean, properly fitted, and allow them to participate in any school activity.
Parents are asked to check their children’s clothing before they leave home, and to encourage their children’to dress for success. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive imageof the school and contribute to a safe and distraction-free learning environment.
1. Hair – Hair is to be well groomed, clean, out of the eyes and natural color. Boy’s hair length is to be no longer than the collar.
2. Accessories- Accessories must be in good taste. Only girls should have pierced ears (one earring per ear).
3. Shoes- Stuents should wear comforable shoes or sneakers. Shoes much have a closed toe and heel for safety reasons. No colored shoes laces.
4. Hats- No type of hat is to be worn on campus. Exceptions would be a cap or hat that is part of a uniform at a school activity, such as a hat worn for sports purpose.
5. Belts and Hems- All pants or shorts much be hemmed or cuffed at the bottom. Belts must fit wiithout end dangling. Belts are required for all pants, short and skirts that are made with belt loops. Chains may not be worn or used as belts.
6. Make-up and Nails for Girls – Girls may wear make-up that is lightly applied and has a natural looking appearance. Nails should be short, clean, natural, and modest in color.